Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Off to Jamaica!


I'm off to Jamaica (via Atlanta overnight)!

Hopefully, we'll dodge any tropical storms/potential hurricanes out there (stay away Ike and Josephine!) .

Here's what I'm taking with me...I know, it's a lot, but you never know, between beach time and flights/airports, I need options!!















I'm currently reading City of Refuge, so I'm taking two choices to start once I finish that. I have heard so much about American Wife...but then, Just Breathe seems like a perfect last-beach-read-of-the-summer choice. I'll read both...it's just a matter of which one first!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

8 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Have a wonderful time. I'll look forward to the reviews!

Les said...

Oooh! Have a blast. I hope you get to the Wiggs book so I can read your review. It's been tempting me ever since I saw it on the shelf at work.

Be safe!

Serena said...

Jamaica is gorgeous. Are you staying in a particular part of the island? Have a good time, and I will keep my fingers crossed that the storms pass far away from where you are.

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

Have a great time!! You've got good books to choose from. I hope Ike and Josephine don't ruin your trip. Safe travels!

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

Guuurrrll - I'm watchin' Ike thinkin' 'bout you on the island of Jamaica mon! Hope you're having a great time and not bothered by that storm! Safe travels!!

Linda Jacobs said...

Lucky you! My summer vacation just ended and I need another one already! You pack like I do: books first! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I have American Wife on my list, too. What do you think so far? Prep had more depth than I imagined so I'm looking forward to American Wife.

Yasmin said...

How was Jamaica...we visited 7 years ago for our 10th year wedding anniversary...had a great time...stayed at the Grand Lido in Negril...what about you...where did you stay?